WHO ARE WE?
The Whiskey Patriots is a hybrid where an online news organization and the stories of everyday Americans meld with a digital, patriotic Chamber of Commerce… a social network… and a digital marketplace. And it’s powered by a community that’s seen the erosion of their own reach on social media because of their political perspective.
We’re a service organization that supports and advocates for the military, law enforcement and emergency responders.
We are taking a stand to protect the innocent by stopping sex trafficking and hardening schools.
We are patriotic Americans.
Individual members receive a welcome kit including:
- Window decal
- Random Acts of Whiskey Patriots Cards
- Access to a closed user group of hotel bookings and vacation rentals that are typically below what you’d find anywhere else on the web
- Private discounts and promotions from patriotic businesses
- The ability to contribute your own stories and thought leadership
- The opportunity to join a chapter of Whiskey Patriots Across America.
Patriots across America want to know which businesses to give their money to. We have several different tiers of memberships. The top tier includes the following:
- Article written about your company and distributed on The Whiskey Patriots main website – $1500 value
- Whiskey Patriots metal sign
- Random Acts of Whiskey Patriots Cards(click for details)
- Membership in The Whiskey Patriots Marketplace.
- Authorization to build out a geographically targeted page on the VOC website with information, hours, sales details, etc. about your business.
- The ability to load a video and up to five pictures of your company on the site.
- The ability to add a blog to your page and contribute regular articles to boost in your search engine optimization.
- Access to be able to post up to five jobs per year (additional postings are $100 per posting) – $500 value
- Professional writer to optimize your online profile – $250 value
- Access to distribute exclusive member discounts through our monthly newsletter to target Whiskey Patriots members and drive business for your company (exceptions apply).
- Ability to list all upcoming events on our event calendar.
- VIP access to be able to take part in live trainings and webinars.
- Reap the benefits of search engine optimization
- Video content and job listings from your company distributed to your target
- Help provide support for non-profit organizations focused on community service through simply being a member.
- 15% discount on professional business videography and photography services.
- 10% discount on geo-targeted advertising on the Whiskey Patriots marketplace website.
- 5% discount on national advertising on the Whiskey Patriots marketplace website.
- Early bird registration discounts for events.
- Discounts for employee memberships.
Non-profits get all of the benefits of The Bill of Rights business membership… but they also get to contribute articles and content about ALL of their events and tap into The Whiskey Patriots Across America for support at the local level as an added value (where applicable).
WHAT’S UP WITH THE NAME?
When our Founding Fathers were drafting The Constitution, they didn’t have easy access to clean drinking water… and so they sipped whiskey. “The Whiskey Patriots” is a tribute to the founding values of our country.
Are you a patriotic American? Do you support our veterans and our first responders? Do you want an America for our future generations that’s even better than the America we’ve always known? If so… then you are a Whiskey Patriot – you don’t even need to drink whiskey.
WHAT’S THE MISSION?
To return civil discourse to America and unify patriotic Americans. To bring together those with a love for country with the companies they want to do business with. To give a platform for thought leadership in an age where people are being shamed and censored for their beliefs. To offer tremendous value to our members as a thank you for their ongoing patriotism.
WHAT’S THE VISION?
We are a home for your average American who feels disenfranchised. Who feels forgotten. Who wants to provide for their family and still be able to help others.
It was recently described by one of our board members like this:
Imagine what would happen if Drudge Report, Breitbart, CRTV, Amazon, Facebook, Chambers of Commerce, the Fraternal Order of Police, Rotary and the VFW had a baby.
It would be named “Whiskey Patriot”.
The Whiskey is a community where your average, everyday American can connect with fellow patriots, patriotic companies and thought leaders.
It’s a home where you can learn about incredible people and remarkable organizations doing inspiring things and touching lives.
It’s a place where we can have candid and authentic conversations and discussions about difficult topics and not be shamed for sharing thoughts or asking questions.
It’s a gathering of patriotic Americans, first responders, veterans, community leaders, entrepreneurs and everyone who believes in America.
WHAT IS WHISKEY PATRIOTS ACROSS AMERICA?
You’ve probably heard of the VFW. The Elk’s Lodge. Kiwanis Clubs. Countless others. They are incredible organizations run and supported by some remarkable people. But they all have one thing in common – their membership is dying off.
Let’s face it. Their membership skews much older because the younger generation just doesn’t have the time, attention or interest in attending regular “meetings”, fulfilling minimum amounts of community service and paying annual fees for something they just won’t use. The “Robert’s Rules of Order” and seemingly endless motions and yay’s and nay’s… along with the non-profit structure… get in the way of actually executing as much action as we’d like to see… and so many just don’t join.
That presents a big problem. These organizations change lives for the better every day. To lose what they stand for would be to lose a vital part of the fabric of America. Enter: The Whiskey Patriots.
In every state, we are starting chapters of The Whiskey Patriots. These organizations will have a trustee and leadership board that will help connect patriotic Americans. The role of the chapters is to bring together influencers and community leaders to support the organization, the members and needs within the community.
Whiskey Patriots will take an oath – whether they are civil servant or civilian – to fight for their fellow Americans and to always stand up for what’s right.
HOW ONE BECOMES A MEMBER OF WHISKEY PATRIOTS ACROSS AMERICA
To become a member of Whiskey Patriots Across America, one must simply be a current member in good standing. If you are, you may attend meetings.
Outside of your annual Whiskey Patriots membership, there will be no additional fee to become a member, except signing the oath and taking a pledge of service above self.
WHAT IT ALL LOOKS LIKE
The Whiskey Patriots Across America is NOT a non-profit. It’s… non-existent. It’s simply a gathering of like-minded individuals who happen to be Whiskey Patriots.
Think of it as the umbrella that protects and supports all service organizations.
When local and patriotic non-profits (i.e. VFW, Elks, etc.) come to us… we will provide them support and volunteers when possible. But what we will GUARANTEE is local and national distribution for the messaging about their event. We’ll publish an article on The Whiskey Patriots website that they can use to promote their cause. We’ll also offer discounted rates to their members to become Whiskey Patriots.
When the state chapters of The Whiskey Patriots are looking to coordinate an event, it’ll be done without money ever touching our organization. Take, for example, the concept of putting on an event to honor wounded police officers. We’d find partner organizations that support them and work with them to put on the event… allowing the fundraising to go directly to the organizations. We will not take a penny. This is entirely about service above self.
Perhaps our most important ongoing goal and mission will be to protect children whenever possible. We’ll work with Operation Innocence to help provide support and resources to schools to implement common sense solutions to stop school shootings.
On the more camaraderie side… we’ll do patriotic things together and coordinate community-building events.
Senior leadership in each chapter will be invited to an annual national retreat for training, leadership development and team building.
Whiskey Patriots will rise across America… in every town, city, state and region.
Together we will serve our neighbors, our country and our God.