Wow. Apparently this Snowflake Test was quite the talk of America.
I’m not going to lie … it’s been an exhausting – yet incredible – media tour. I’ve been blessed to be on Fox and Friends four times, The Kennedy Show, Varney and Co., Risk and Reward, and more than 100 radio programs.
Why so much excitement over it?
I like to think it’s because patriotic Americans are sick and tired of the sniveling, whining, entitled brats who believe that everything should be handed to them on a silver platter.
And of course that line right there is going to trigger many of them, sending them crawling out of their safe spaces with lines like “we are snowflakes but snowflakes make blizzards!” and “you’re such a sexist, racist, homophobic bigot that I’m going to burn down your business.”
Unfortunately for you tender souls, I’ve now had hundreds of companies reach out to me with overwhelming support and encouragement … letting me know that they too will be implementing similar tests to take out the trash before it starts stinking up their business.
Looks like summer is coming, snowflakes.
Instead of accepting a dime for the test … I’m going to go ahead and share it now with all of America.
I hope you’ll help share this test with other patriotic Americans. And of course make sure to keep following me here on Facebook – because like the coming summer … I’m just warming up.
The Snowflake Test
- Outside of standard benefits, what benefits should a company offer employees?
- What should the national minimum wage be?
- How many sick days should be given to employees?
- How often should employees get raises?
- How do you feel about guns?
- What are your feelings about employees or clients carrying guns?
- What are your feelings about safe spaces in challenging work environments?
- In a creative environment like The Silent Partner Marketing, what do you envision work attire looking like?
- Should “trigger warnings” be issued before we release content for clients or the company that might be considered “controversial”?
- How do you feel about police?
- If you owned the company and were to find out that a client is operating unethically but was a high paying client…how would you handle it?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- You arrive at an event for work and there’s a major celebrity you’ve always wanted to meet. What happens next?
- What’s your favorite kind of adult beverage?
- What’s the best way to communicate with clients?
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- What are your thoughts on the current college environment as it pertains to a future workforce?
- What’s your typical breakfast?
- What’s your favorite drink when you go to a coffeehouse?
- How do you handle bullies?
- How do you handle it when your ideas are shot down?
- What do you do if a coworker comes to the table with an idea and it sucks?
- What does the first amendment mean to you?
- What does faith mean to you?
- Who is your role model and why?
- “You’re in Starbucks with two friends. Someone runs in and says someone is coming in with a gun in 15 seconds to shoot patrons. They offer you a gun. Do you take it? What do you do next?”
- What does America mean to you?
- You see someone stepping on an American flag. What do you do?
- What does “privilege” mean to you?
- What’s more important? Book smarts or street smarts? Why?