2016 was the year America told us that we’re racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic pieces of garbage…. because of nothing more than how we voted. And now the left is coming for us.
November of 2016 marked a turning point. We were angry and it was time for us to make a statement. We silently flooded out of our homes and voted that enough was enough – we needed a return to sanity.
So we came together – conservatives and even many democrats – and voted for the one man who we believed would be able to do just that. And Donald Trump was elected… along with a House and Senate to support him.
What many people didn’t expect to happen was the complete and total mental collapse of the left. In the past two years, we’ve seen liberalism spiral to the point where many Americans are now desperate for the failure of President Trump AND America.
They do NOT want to work with others for what’s in the best interest of the country. Their entire platform is RESIST. They are acting like petulant children.
The best example I’ve heard given is that it’s like being on a plane cruising along at 40,000 feet… and hating the pilot so much that you hope he crashes the plane.
With that desperation to bring down the plane comes a threat to our country like we’ve never seen before. Liberals want to fundamentally transform our culture – and they haven’t been silent about it. Heck… even Obama talked about how we wanted to “fundamentally” change America.
They ignore the tremendous contributions President Trump has made to date. Allow me to remind you of just a handful of them:
- 4.2% economic growth.
- Nearly four million jobs created, bringing the number of Americans now employed to a new record and bringing the new unemployment claims to a 49-year low.
- Nearly a half million manufacturing jobs added, making it the fastest rate in more than three decades.
- The median household income has hit the highest level ever while African-American AND Asian-American unemployment has hit the lowest rate ever.
- Women’s unemployment has reached the lowest rate in 65 years, youth unemployment has hit the lowest rate in a half century, we’ve hit the lowest unemployment rate ever for Americans without a high school diploma and it’s the lowest veteran unemployment rate in decades.
- Nearly four million Americans have been lifted off food stamps.
- We’ve seen the biggest tax cut and reform package in history, with more than $300 billion being pumped back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone and dropping small business to the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- The Obamacare individual mandate penalty is gone, more affordable healthcare options for Americans have been added and the FDA has approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before.
- Medicare reform has helped stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors for drugs, Right-To-Try legislation was signed and more than $6 billion in new funding was allocated to fight to opioid epidemic.
- Coal exports have increased by 60 percent, U.S. oil production has reached an all-time high, America has been turned into a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957 and Trump nuked our job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- NATO allies are finally spending their fair share on defense, we’re pumping cash and morale back into OUR military and we even added a new branch of the Armed Forces.
- The Iran deal is destroyed, the U.S. Embassy was moved to Jerusalem, a Travel Ban was upheld by the Supreme Court, NAFTA is being replaced and a damn wall is starting to finally be built.
- Judges, judges and more judges. Two Supreme Court judges were confirmed and more circuit court judges were confirmed than under any other new administration.
I could go on and on. But I think it’s more important to discuss what liberals are looking to accomplish… and why The Silent Majority desperately needs to go out and vote for Republicans in November.
And let’s be clear – I’m not crazy about a lot of Republicans. Hell, I think many of them lack the backbone to stand up and fight. But there’s one thing that they DO bring to the table – numbers. And we need those numbers not just to protect our President and our country… but to protect the very culture that we stand for here in America.
What liberals want to accomplish:
- As we saw with the Kavanaugh hearings, they don’t believe in law and order. They now believe in guilty until proven innocent for conservatives. They believe in making wild and unfounded accusations and using those accusations to absolutely destroy lives. Unless, of course, those accusations are made against liberals… then they believe in due process of law.
- They want to abolish ICE. That’s right… the agency helping hold the Thin Blue Line and deport violent criminals… the left wants to remove that AGENCY from America.
- They want to flood our country and our system with illegal aliens (and force you to call them undocumented migrants). They want to give them free food and free healthcare while ignoring the unemployed veterans and Americans lining our streets already. And they want to create “sanctuary cities” for those who disrespected our law.
- They want President Trump gone. If they win, they’ll launch unfounded investigation after investigation for the sole purpose of tying up the entire White House staff and preventing anything of importance from being accomplished.
- They want recently confirmed U.S. Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh impeached and removed – despite the fact that the FBI cleared it. Why? Because… feelings.
- They’ve made it abundantly clear that they want to castrate law enforcement and tie the hands of our police… while taking away our gun rights and allowing criminals onto the streets.
- They want to eliminate tax cuts and take money away from your family to instead fund programs for those who would rather protest in the streets than actually get jobs like you and I.
They wear shirts that say F* Trump and sell them to your children. They attack those of us who wear MAGA hats. They don masks and launch violent rallies across our country. They have embraced the idea of forcing any conservative or Trump supporter out of restaurants and out of public places. They go after our jobs and our livelihoods because they don’t like how we vote.
Is this the party you really want to allow to take over America?
These aren’t the Democrats of our parents’ and grandparents’ generations. This is a very different party. And they’re coming for us.
The only way to stop them is for us to suck it up and vote Republican down the line in November.
Kyle S. Reyes is the National Spokesman for Law Enforcement Today, founder of The Whiskey Patriots and Chief Executive Officer of The Silent Partner Marketing. Reyes is also an acclaimed keynote speaker on patriotism and leadership, entrepreneurship and marketing by storytelling. You can follow him on Facebook.